keyup message is send with the arrowkey - why?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 16 13:10:22 EST 2008

Hi Tiemo,

I have tested this. Here, on Mac OS X, only the rawKeyDown/Up and
arrowKey messages are sent. The keyDown/Up messages are not sent. If
this is different from what you observe, it might be a Revolution bug.
Are you sure that your own scripts don't trigger additional messages?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !