Embedding fonts anomalies

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Nov 16 09:31:09 EST 2008

Apologies, no, Alejandro.  I am experimenting with this for the first
time and after reading the archives of the problems others have
encountered, am trying to foresee problems and solve them in advance.
No idea if my idea is a good one or will solve the problems others
have described, though I'm expecting it should solve one... choosing
a font that actually exists (or that you've successfully loaded).

So I put forth what I hoped was a solution.  If others had tried
similar things or found better solutions, perhaps they would post
them.  But you are the only one who responded so far.

All I know is that after reading thru various older postings about
embedding fonts, there appeared to be gotchas and I did not find
posts that solved the gotchas, only posts that defined them.  And one
wouldn't know if they had a gotcha until deploying on many machines.

Off I go to play with my fonts...  :-)

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com