Conference DVD without resources?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sun Nov 16 08:14:19 EST 2008

Hello,

I received yesterday my conference DVD, but can't find the announced
resources to the presentations. There are only the presentation videos in
partly very poor (technical) quality. E.G. there are some full
presentations, where you can see only the speaker, explaining his slides or
code, but without seeing the slides and code. The original advertising,
where I paid not less money for was: "The discs include video from the
presentations, copies of the slides, high-quality screen captures, and all
the stacks and ancillary resources you need to follow along" Did I
overlooked something - a link to the resources perhaps?

Tiemo