AW: building a installer with rev

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 14 10:39:07 EST 2008

Hi Chris,
that's a really good info! I have worked already with innoSetup, but have
never realized the external flag. That will be my approach for win. I wasn't
keen on building my own setup :)

Does anybody knows same for a Mac installer?
And not being a Mac user, what is the difference, if a program is installed
into the program folder instead of just copied the whole DVD into any
folder? Are there any special functionalities connected with programs in the
program folder, what a Mac user expects?

Thanks
Tiemo