HTTP Secure Requests

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Thu Nov 13 22:01:14 EST 2008

Marcus, which version of Rev do you have? As I understand it, only
Enterprise users get secure sockets (which is what libUrl needs to do
https).

If you're on a mac or linux you can use a shell call to curl:

put shell("curl -s  https://www.mysite.com") into myVar.

Actually, you can install curl on Windows, but it doesn't come as
part of the default install.

Best,

Mark