Post Command Problem

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 13 10:55:40 EST 2008

On 11 Nov 2008, at 21:18, Dave Cragg wrote:

> Dave
>
> I'm not clear about the problem you are having.
>
> When you say you are "receiving blocks of data", is this as a
> result of a series of post commands? (one block per post)

It is sending one block at a time, each block contains N records.
There are around 10,500 records in the database.

Each record has an XML node in the reply, depending on the content of
the record sent, it will return different data of variable size. It
appears if the block returned is greater than a certain size, it is
truncated.

Basically the process is:

repeat for all Records in Database
Read Record From Database
Encode as XML
Add to end of SendDataBlock

if the number of records in SendDataBloack > SendBlockingFactor then
   post database
   get response
   process response
end if