Interactive Fiction with Runtime Revolution

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 12 13:08:19 EST 2008

Alejandro wrote:
> Recently, i have been studying the didactic possibilities for young students
> of creating works of interactive fiction with a custom made application
> created with RunRev:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_fiction
>
> From my single point of view, creating in RunRev such kind of application should
> be a fairly simple programming task, but surely i am missing some important
> information.

I agree with the others that this should be a very good fit for Rev,
esp. in the hands of someone as experienced with it as you.

Please keep us posted on what you come up with.  This ties in with a
long-standing interest I have in games and simulations, and I would be
very interested to see where this takes you.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation