list linking

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 11 13:07:28 EST 2008

Hi Joe,
Still working on the problem. Still getting an execution error. On
debugging it occurs after I have gone to the new card, but the error
refers to the original cards script. In looking at the guide I found a
reference problems with the dynamicPaths properties that is carried
over from hypercard stacks. But I can't find what that property of the
Rev stack is, or how/where to change it?

I also have another problem. I have a 2 lists of plant names,common
and scientific on overlapping fields. If I click on the common name I
need to go to the card by it's scientific name. I thought I could
change the go to by sending a click to the line on the scientific name
field:
	click at line x of field "flora-sn"
	send "mouseup" to "bkgnd field flora-sn" at  the clickloc , "xx"
I also tried several permutations and none seem to work. Am I on the
wrong track?

On Nov 10, 2008, at 10:57 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com