Sending a Click to a Tabbed Button

Marcus Lindley lindley8 at telus.net
Tue Nov 11 12:59:59 EST 2008

I am trying to send a "Click" to one of the tabs on a tabbed button.  Obviously I know how to do something like:

send "menuPick Line1" to btn "MyTabbedButton"
which will then show whatever group is on tab 1 of the tabbed button.

What this does NOT do however, is highlight and "choose" tab 1.  Thus, if I happen to be on tab 3 and

send the menuPick message, the group on tab 1 is then shown, but the tab still says I am on tab 3.

Is there anyway to do this in rev without having to manually calculate the x & y loc's for each tab on

the button?