AW: Frequent crashes of Rev 3.0

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 11 05:27:38 EST 2008

Hi Mark,
there are two kind of problems. I have engine crashes "execution error" (as
far as I remember, will report the exact title next time) just out of the
blue. When confirming it with ok, everything closes. My feeling is that it
happens especially after having switched a lot between different Rev
windows, like propertys, application manager, my app-windows, newly created
objects, etc.
And on the other side I have locking up the IDE, when running into
programming errors (not always!), where I only can kill the Rev tasks in the
task manager. Never had a system crash. I couldn't see any commonness to
report it to the QCC, but I will follow it.
Tiemo