Software licenses

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Nov 10 22:30:58 EST 2008

Willian,

one way to encourage contributions is to use something like "Beer
Rewards", the best contribution of the month gets a pack of your
favorite lagger or ale or tea if they are not into alcohol.

Little competions are always nice too, like, whoever fix <insert
favorite bug> wins this nice drawing by my 3 year old nephew who we
believe is channeling picasso on tuesdays.

Getting out of the obvious is cool, if you force people to merge
changes back, you might encounter resistance. As people say here in
South America, if there's a goverment, soy contra! So people will
always look bad into forced things. Rewards on the other hand are
always looked forward. You get the idea.

Andre