different stack locations, different (or no) responses?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 10 13:02:20 EST 2008

Friedrich F. Grohmann wrote:
> Jacque,
>
> Thank you so much for your suggestions but, unfortunately, they don't
> work. I had the same problem once or twice in the past with earlier
> Revolution Versions and at that time just gave up and created stacks
> from scratch instead of developing from clones but at the moment I
> simply lack the leisure to proceed like this.

Since I've never seen the behavior and I'm not sure what is causing it,
I don't really have any other suggestions. But one way to work around it
might be to duplicate your stack in the OS before opening it in Rev. I
do this a lot. On Mac, in the Finder, or on Windows in Windows Explorer,
copy the stack and then paste it into another folder. Make sure Rev does
not have the original stack open, then try opening the copy. Does that
work? You can rename it once it is open, and make any other adjustments.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com