Printing options from answer printer

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Nov 9 20:45:13 EST 2008

Bill,

you're right about the printerFeatures, but the check box must be
printer specific. On mine, with an Epson 1270, there is no scale to
fit paper size check box. For OSX, I'm using answer page setup which
also returns "collate copies" as the only printerFeatures info. So????

Actually, if that IS the direction Apple is going, I like not having
to open two dialogs; BUT I hope they never take it to the extreme that
M$ has with their huge, small print Print Dialog.

Best,

Joe Wilkins