use-revolution Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 9 15:41:05 EST 2008

Hi Joe,
Tried your fix, I had to modify it a bit:
go cd the value of the clickline
It compiled ok and it worked - went to the cd, but I got an error
message
		     	executing at 2:19:20 PM
Type	Handler: error in statement
Object	Flora-sn
Line	go cd the value of the clickline
Hint	mouseup

I tried it without the the and it wouldn't compile, also tried it with
mousedown, same thing,
Any ideas?

On Nov 9, 2008, at 9:14 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com