Print problem

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Nov 8 10:57:20 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Guess I found the answer where the last line in dictionary says:

"If you use the revShowPrintDialog command outside a handler where a
revPrintField or revPrintText command is executed, the
revShowPrintDialog command has no effect. The command sets printing
options only for the currently executing handler."

So I need to be able to set the scale and orientation using something
other than the two properties that aren't available until 2.9. Any
suggestions for doing that? ANYONE?

TIA, Joe Wilkins