Legacy Standalone UPDATE

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 20:42:24 EST 2008

Not a typo, but almost impossible to figure how to use it from the
Dictionary. Needs some better examples. Turns out the reason the text
was being read as letters rather than words was because it was all in
caps. After changing to lower case and then capitalizing certain
letters, it is read fine.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins