Legacy Standalone UPDATE

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 17:18:36 EST 2008

FYI, regarding a working Legacy Standalone:

Thanks to your guidance Richmond, I finally have a working Standalone.
Still having problems getting it to play the music, but I'm sure
that's my problem of some sort; HOWEVER, this app reads text, and in
most places does a good job of it, but on one card where the font of
one field was changed to Chicago, some of the text is read as if the
letters have spaces between them; and they don't.

Really strange. Thanks to everyone for their help. Project is complete
and ready to ship once I iron out a few irregularities.

One thought: now that I have an app of my own running on a large
monitor, I appreciate the menus being at the top of the window as they
are in the Window's version. I'm beginning to think that's the way
they should be done on Mac apps as well.

Joe Wilkins