Preferred Font

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Fri Nov 7 12:48:59 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

Our applications fonts at Dam-pro are managed by NativeSpeak. (It was
made for that)
We are using those default fonts:
- MacOS X: Lucida Grande 13
- Windows 9x: MS Sans Serif 10
- Win2k/XP: Tahoma 11
- Vista: Segoe UI 12
- Linux: Lucida 12

For also big text, we are using the Arial font. If the Arial font is not
available on Linux, we use Lucida instead.

Regards,
Damien in France