AW: How to change the backgroundcolor of a combo Box button?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Nov 3 12:41:11 EST 2008

Hello Richmond,
are you on Mac or Win?
Making the same as you on Win , 3.0, with a combo Box nothing changes
(neither the closed box bg, nore the drop down field)
Making it on a option menu (where actually I don't know the difference to a
combo Box) the backgroundcolor of the closed menu changes, but not of the
dropdown field.
With all 3 other options both backgrounds change.
So it must be either a 3.0 or Win bug
Thanks Tiemo