Mouse Events Transparency

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri May 30 19:05:58 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

I realize this message was in response to Andres' original message -
I'm responding because I provided a different idea and I couldn't get
pass to work.

My understanding of pass is that it sends the message along the
message path -- from the image object that Andres was using as a
label above his button to the card -- but not from the image object
to the button in the layer just below it.

When I place an image over a button and use your script all the
handlers are passed to the card -- not to the button. How did you get
this to work?

take care,
randy hengst
-----