revMail and Bcc

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri May 30 09:41:44 EDT 2008

Hi Sarah,

> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Andre.Bisseret <Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
> > wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I would like to create e-mails to be sent to a liste of e-mail
>> addresses in
>> blind carbon copy (Bcc).
>> It is not possible with the revMail command, where there is places
>> only for
>> address and ccAddress.
>> Is there another way to put addresses (by program) in the Bcc
>> field? or
>> should I ask users to manually cut and paste the addresses from
>> "To" to Bcc
>> before sending the e-mail? :-((
> At least on a Mac, this works:
>
> revGoURL "mailto:?Subject=BCC
> test&BCC=sarah.reichelt at gmail.com,sarah at another.com&Body=Here is a BCC
> email."

Great thanks!

Do you or anyone else know where to add a file attachment into this
string?
Know what I mean?

I lalready found out that is a string that "revMail" produces and then
"revMail" fires a
"launch url" with tha tnamely string, so one could add items like
attachment that "revMail"
does not supply.

Thanks a lot in advance!

> Cheers,