Screen Capture other software using RunRev application

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 29 19:23:13 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Yes, if you really only want a single screenshot, rather than a
complete movie, you don't need Snapper --although a movie is often
much more informative ;-)

To make screenshots on Windows, I use a simple freeware utility called
MWSnap. There are quite a few of these utilities out there. It would
be cool if we could make screenshots of a particular non-Rev window
without having to select the exact area manually. I don't think this
is currently possible with vanilla Transcript, ehm Revolution... or
RevCode.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille