Is RunRev marketed to developers mainly?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu May 29 10:39:34 EDT 2008

I believe you might say the same for SuperCard. Kind of! My personal
feeling is that when Rev was first released as MetaCard, perhaps as
something else - my memory fails me, we had all become accustomed to
HC - free for all to use; and we resented that someone was trying to
get rich on what we felt should almost be in the public domain. There
were a lot of hurt feelings. And it was still seen as a Mac only tool.
It probably still is. Certainly, the majority of users on this list
appear to be mostly on Macs. In many cases, here I speak for myself, I
wish it were Mac only and we didn't even have to deal with everyone
else. AND, believe it or not, there is still a lot of combativeness
between the two platforms. Even here - as I'm sure I'll soon be made
aware. (smile)

My two centavos,

Joe Wilkins