Client for Yahoo

Chris Young cyoung_mi at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 06:55:59 EDT 2008

Hello,
 I've tossed around this idea with a few friends,
 but I wanted to see what other users thought.

Is it possible to create a custom yahoo chat client
with runrev?
Has anyone tried it yet?
I've seen MANY other yahoo chat clients out there,
even ones that
support other chat services like AIM and MSN.

I'm interested in using just a couple of their
features,
trying to see if just plain chat would work first,
then move to
file transfers ( like photo sharing ).

And add a few custom features, like tabbed chat
windows.

Any ideas or thoughts?  Perhaps Runrev does not have
the
power to create such a client.
I'd love to hear any suggestions or ideas..
Or if anyone knows of a client already out there that
supports
those features that would be great to hear about as
well!

Thanks alot everyone,
Chris