Control the World

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon May 26 21:21:49 EDT 2008

Ben-

Sunday, May 25, 2008, 2:04:01 PM, you wrote:

> This sounds great! Would your work transfer to the Arduino?

I doubt there's much overlap. I've had my eye on the Arduino for a
while now, and it's a very cute device, but it's controlled in a
completely different manner. The Arduino language is very close to C,
so you'd have to write either a preprocessor for Transcript or just
use rev as a text editor and uploader. The Make board communicates
with the outside world using OSC, so instead of writing and uploading

/* Arduino */

int ledPin 13;

pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH);