Rev and the Web

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 26 11:58:37 EDT 2008

Lynn,

The point of my remark is that one should not visit blogs or otherwise
consult third-party information to get information about Rev's near
future. One should rely on official announcements only, because
information from third parties easily gets a life of its own. This
advice is not aimed at you but at Runtime Revolution customers --note
that I am one of them! You're welcome to disagree with me, but I hope
you will give customers the freedom to disagree with you as well.

Neal is right, this has nothing do to with judgements about honesty.
I'm just pointing at a phenomenon, which is characteristic of
communities like these. It was not necessary for you to make a nasty
comment, as I wasn't disapproving anything you do or did.

I have made my point and will not contribute to this tread again.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com