Live Resizing checkbox problem

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sat May 24 14:19:50 EDT 2008

Hello Paul,

I have no idea why Live Resizing doesn't influence the resize
triangle -- but, the same thing appears in 2.8.1 and 2.9.0 with OSX
4.11 on a G4. So, it isn't a "bug."

But, I do know that the resize triangle you mention is controlled by
the "resizable" check box under the Size & Position options.

take care,
randy hengst
-----