Live Resizing checkbox problem

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Sat May 24 14:03:58 EDT 2008

Hello everybody:

Can someone confirm this problem before I file a bug report?

On Mac OS X Leopard, Intel chip, Rev 2.9, I've noticed that every time
I open a new mainstack or substack, Live Resizing is unchecked in the
Inspector yet the live resizing triangle is showing in the lower right
corner of the stack. Checking and unchecking the Live Resizing
checkbox has no effect. I also tried <set the liveResizing of stack
"The Stack" to "false"> in the message box. No effect.

I checked for previous bugs at RQCC but found no mention of this
problem. Please let me know. It's "bugging" me.

Paul Gabel