OT: Using Rev to create a DVD

Jack Rarick jrarick at hpsk12.net
Fri May 23 12:55:20 EDT 2008

Given: On the Mac side I can use rev to copy video clips, create a new iMovieProject, move the clips etc.  By doing this I can create a package/a folder that iDVD can access to make a DVD.

Problem: Could anyone please shed some light on how to do the same thing on the PC?  Is there a freeware/shareware program out there that can make a DVD from a single video clip or even a chaptered DVD from multiple clips. I would use Rev to do all of the setup, and then the program to finish.

 I know this sounds like a lot ... but thanks in advance!

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems