Determining if Stack is Visible

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu May 22 13:44:52 EDT 2008

> Thanks to all for your ideas.  Klaus, you were correct in that I meant open
> and visible on the screen.  Devin, you pointed out some information that I
> wasn't aware of.  I will take the information and see if I can get things to
> work.

One other approach I've used is:

  if ("My Stack" is among the lines of the windows) and \
     (the vis of stack "My Stack" is true) then
    -- stuff goes here
  end if

You can use "the openStacks" instead of "the windows" - it's the same thing
(although "windows" is 2 less characters to type than "openStacks").

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/