PAYPAL [was] [ANN] The reason why I was so quiet recently.

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Wed May 21 14:11:54 EDT 2008

Hello Malte

We only use PayPal and so far it has worked very good for us. Except
for a couple of cases where customers prefer not to use it, in which
case a check by mail is an option, these are the advantages we get:

- Processing fees are reasonable.
- All the card processing hassles are handled by PayPal.
- Money is available immediately.
- They have an automated option that allows us to send key codes
automatically.
- We download periodic reports that are a valuable marketing tool.
- We have access to detailed information about end users.
- We are backed up by a well known brand.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com