RevCon kudos

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 05:30:02 EDT 2008

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> I hope the readers here don't mind my taking a
> little slice of bandwidth
> to thank those involved in making this year's RevCon
> a great one...

As a fellow attendee who was, of course, swamped after
returning to his own country, I would just like to
belatedly stress that I feel the same way.

The Conference organisation was spot-on, the venue was
great (especially if you like to watch weddings, but I
digress) and it was an overall fantastic experience.

Count me in for the next conference!

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====