Rev and the Web

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 21 05:21:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

Keep in mind that Lynn's announcement is not an official RunRev
announcement, i.e. the final product may look very different. At the
bottom of this page of the newsletter
<http://runrev.com/newsletter/may/issue48/newsletter1.php>
you can read what RunRev has to say about it. I am not aware of other
official announcements with regard to these new features, at the
moment. If you are, I'd be happy to know.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz