SheepShaver file access

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 20 17:24:58 EDT 2008

Jacque,

Try setting the Unix root to something like "Users/Jacque/
Sheepshaver/" after creating a folder "Sheepshaver" in your home
directory. Although I have to restart once or twice sometimes, to make
the Unix drive appear, this works quite nicely for me.

I was able to mount the local hard disk as a network drive, but since
I upgraded to Leopard, I was unable to do so.

I don't think the Basilisk and Sheepshaver were ever "supported". The
developers just work on it when they feel like it.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz