Simple Database without SQL

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue May 20 09:22:44 EDT 2008

I recall some talk a while ago of a native Rev Database. I had looked
into it but then no more was heard.
I think the guy was of two minds on releasing it.
I can't think of an appropriate search term ('database' just throws
up too many finds!) to get the info, maybe someone else here
remembers it?

I think there was something marine related, I'll keep on looking.

Cheers,

Luis.