revDataFromQuery and umlauts etc.

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Tue May 20 05:44:14 EDT 2008

I get the same results when using SQLite Database Browser to insert
data with umlauts and retrieving it from within Rev ; fortunately my
app inserts data into the DB, and therefore I can encode the data to
the ISO-Format and back to MAC-Format when I need the data. That's
working for me and I only need 2 functions ;-)

function SQLTextEncodingToMyApp pString
   switch platform()
     case "MacOS"
       return isotomac(pString)