Zooming to Center

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sun May 18 00:00:56 EDT 2008

I can't say whether this is a particularly elegant solution, but this
works in a scrollbar for my application.

on scrollbardrag newPosition
     put the loc of image "Artwork" into vArtLoc
     set the numberformat to "00.00"
     put (newposition) into vHowBig
     if vHowBig < 10 then put "0" before vHowBig
     put "."before char -2 of vHowBig
     put trunc(vHowBig * (the formattedheight of image "artwork"))
into vNewHeight
     put trunc(vHowBig * (the formattedwidth of image "artwork")) into
vNewWidth
     set the height of image "artWork" to vNewHeight
     set the width of image "artWork" to vNewWidth
     set the loc of image "ArtWork" to vArtLoc
     set the cSizeThumbPos of this cd to newPosition -- cSizeThumbPos
is a custom property so on reopening card the previous size is
maintained
end scrollbardrag

Mark