some images from RevLive

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sat May 17 10:29:44 EDT 2008

Sandy (tech1 at troutfoot.com tech1 at troutfoot.com) wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I agree, a great conference, and wonderful to see everyone during my brief
> stay--including a lucky meeting with Richard.
>
> Here are some pictures from the event, and a slideshow.
>
> http://www.troutfoot.com/rev/index.html

Thanks for the pictures and the slideshow - although none of the three
swimming pools and no Indian paintings were to be seen.

Phil Davis has remarked

>  I especially enjoyed getting
> personally acquainted with several who I've only known by their
> contributions on this list, and with others who I've never seen on the
> list. For me, the conference was a very rewarding experience on several
> levels.

Unfortunately, those who could not make it to the conference lack such
experiences.

What about adding some text to your pictures, so we are able to at least
match some heads and names?

Best regards,

Wilhelm Sanke