VCALENDAR read/write: Project implementation

Hugh Senior FlexibleLearning at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 16 15:24:29 EDT 2008

Has anyone done any work on implementing the VCALENDAR spec (defined in RFC
2445, also known as iCal v2.0)? Much is pretty self-evident, but when I get
to the various recurrence rules and exceptions my mind starts bending in
directions the good Lord did not design me for! The purpose is to implement
vcalendar functionality in a Rev contact database that is now completed
including calendar navigation. All that's left is the calendar data layer
itself and I need some help constructing the writer and reader engines.

It's a project that can be done as an independent module, so if you can help
or if the project is of interest to you, let me know off-list (h AT
FlexibleLearning.com).

/H