Defining locals or constants

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri May 16 07:12:17 EDT 2008

On 16 May 2008, at 11:45, David Bovill wrote:

> I think it took me over 9 months to realise Bugzilla even existed -
> its not in the IDE, prominently on the web site, or links in the
> footer of the emails from the list - it is effectively invisible to
> only those that are active developers.

Surely that should be 'invisible to every *but* active developers'? ;-)

I was about to suggest that Rev take a leaf out of Apple's approach in
Aperture where you have 'Provide Aperture Feedback' item right there
in the application menu, until I looked in Rev's Help menu...

Help>Support takes you directly to http://www.runrev.com/support/ and
then the QCC is one of the main links. It's not quite as
straightforward as 'provide feedback' or 'report a bug', but it IS
there.

Ian