CGI Setup

Chris Young cyoung_mi at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 17:07:03 EDT 2008

Thank you Sarah, I have seen that.
So if I want to use my Linux server, ( which is hosted
at GoDaddy.com )
Do I need to download the Linux version of RunRev,
 ( does it matter what version? )  and how do I put in
my
registration info?  Do I Have to have some type of
special
access to the server or will it run without needed
that info?

Sorry perhaps I'm missing something.. the instructions
on the site make it sound so simple.
Perhaps I'm just confused.

Chris

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/index.html>.