PRINTING IN RUNREV 2.9

Hugh Senior FlexibleLearning at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 15 14:26:07 EDT 2008

Hi Leonardo,

The new print routines should allow you to do this with a bit of fiddling,
but for simplicity you may wish to consider saving the htmlText of the field
to a printme.html file (perhaps saved to the temp directory and deleted on
closeStack), then launch it for the user to print from their browser. That's
the technique we use for the Scripter's Scrapbook and is, of course,
compatible with all versions of Revolution.

/H