How to click/drag an object

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:49:01 EDT 2008

Yes, I had a somewhat similar experience with my MacBookPro.  Now,
admittedly, it had suffered a most unfortunate impact/altitude
adjustment (falling about 3 feet to the limestone floor below while
the drive was up and spinning) but continued to function for a couple
of months.  But the harddrive was slowly deteriorating until it became
unusable.  Given that this happened so long after the initial fall, I
decided to google 'MPB drive crashes' and such, and, lo and behold, it
seems that others have had similar problems (unrelated to the MPB's
falling down incident).

Still, my bets are on the harddrive being damaged from the fall.  I'm
really hoping it's not a cracked motherboard even though I have a new
MacBook ordered and on the way  :-(

Judy
"my new BFF is Google"