Scripter's Scrapbook at RunRevLive - Correction!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue May 13 11:57:29 EDT 2008

To those of you who attended my sessions on Organizing Your Code, where I
demonstrated Scripter's Scrapbook, I wanted to let you know that I gave out
an old email address for Hugh Senior; he's no longer at:

   FlexibleLearning AT aol.com

The proper contact email is:

  ssbk AT aol.com

If you have already sent email to the other address, you will likely get a
"bounce" notice with some other contact emails (any of them will work), but
if you haven't yet sent an email to him, I figured I'd let you know.

Sorry for the confusion,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com