ANN: Quartz Composition Filters in Revolution for OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Mon May 12 23:52:29 EDT 2008

Howard,

When you run one of the filters are you seeing the Applying Quartz
Composer in the Mac menu at the top. This is a feature of the Quartz
Filter system that it displays it progress in the main mac menu bar.
If you are not seeing this then you can see what could be wrong by
opening one of the filter workflows in the Quartz folder right from
within Automator. If it works there then maybe you moved the Quartz
folder outside of the stack folder? Do you have the Quartz folder from
the download?

Sorry ti took so long to get back but I went away for the weekend to
camp and just got back.

HTH

Tom McGrath