Revolution Live Coverage here

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat May 10 19:07:14 EDT 2008

> Your site seems to be down today....died under all the all billions of
> hits from Rev users not at the conference who want to know what is going
> on? :-)

Ak! Yes, my blog is currently down. The server its on is wacky but being
fixed.

I updated it this morning with some information on presentations by Ken
Ray and Phil Davis. I sat in a good portion of Scott Rossi's Multimedia 2,
which showed some really impressive screen effects, but unfortunately
couldn't get to  my blog.

I also put up some short information on Valentina Reports and Valentina
Studio Pro beta. Betas are available for download - as soon as the blog is
back up, help yourself :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President