Front window

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Thu May 8 22:20:53 EDT 2008

Hi all, a little scenario, I have a window when clicking in its table fld
another window opens with a on openStack script in it which puts in a query
in its flds. The first fld has a on openField script in it and it triggers
before the window is visible meaning that the previous window where I'm
clicking is still showing(I understand that the second window is already the
active one) how do I make sure that before the new window is full visible on
the screen it should not trigger the openField message?
Thanks, Hershel