Continues flds

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 01:45:19 EDT 2008

Ah, you mean 'text flow' or 'story flow' like they do in Quark.  That is a
specialty feature that word processors and layout programs use, just like
text wrap.  You could build it in Rev using the formattedHeight,
formattedWidth.  It will get tricky if you want to allow multiple font
specs, such as bold, font face, etc.

More than I would want to tackle.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas