Continues flds

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed May 7 23:20:05 EDT 2008

Unlike HC, Rev doesn't use the background concept. So, to do what you
want:

1.  Create a New Mainstack
2.  Drag a scrollable (or non-scrollable) field from the Tools palette
onto the stack. It only has one card at this time.
3.  Select that field
4.  Click on the Group Button in the Tool Bar
5.  If you don't see the Object Inspector for that field double click
on the field using the Edit Pointer Tool
6.  Set the check-box for "Behave like a Background" - at the bottom
of the Object Inspector Window.

You now have a field that will appear on all of the new cards that you
create. If you want it to share text, you'll have to set that property
as well; otherwise each card can have unique text.

HTH,

Joe Wilkins