Continues flds

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Wed May 7 22:05:47 EDT 2008

On May 7, 2008, at 8:50 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Maybe I'm kind of dense, but saying "page layout" just doesn't tell
> me much. Sorry for being so insistent; maybe if I knew the objective
> of your program it might. Perhaps you've mentioned that earlier and
> I just missed picking up on it.

Can one of you give simple steps for making a background field that is
still there when you make a new card, and also suggest ways to spread
text across that background field, over many cards. For the sake of
argument, suppose that there is a few megabytes of text to show, and
that might be sluggish in a single scrolling field.